Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have been checking out that guy on ebay for quite a while now, he sales fake bikes by stilling pictures from other site or on ebay itself and trying to sell them for real cheap but he is always in europe somewhere and want you to pay by western union.thanks god i didn't fall for it but others did and lost tonnes of money and never seen any bike.i do have some info on this guy like is phone# but i cant get further, for those who buys and sell on ebay and would like to give a lesson to this freak, all we need is somebody who is pretty good at hacking because i know shit about computers.

let me know

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
others and i did but he keeps coming back with 32000 different id's and only put the bike for like 3 days so ebay does not have time to see it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we just need someone who is good at finding people over the net, because i have enough info to get started[}:)]

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I sold my brothers gsxr on eBay and after the auction ended this guy had emailed the next highest bidder stating that the high bidder did not follow through and offering it to them. He told them that he wanted a $1000 deposit and would ship the bike to them free and they could pay the rest after they received the bike. If it sound to good to be true than it probably is. Free shipping on a motorcycle ya right.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll tell you if any of you aren't too sure if it's a scam or not, ask him some really technical questions (ex; if the bike has a power commander) and is gonna freak out because he knows shit about bikes, one time the description he putted was a copie of a gym's machine text but he thot it was for a bike, so he can't be that smart.[:eek:)]

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heres two recent ones ;; 20incharmy loupet_77

and if you want moro there is a few hundred more.:(

·
Registered
251 Posts
One of my young Marines was taken by that guy about 2 months ago ............... too bad he didnt ask some of us at work who could have told him that there is no way that someone would sell him a 2003 GSXR 1000 for $5000 dollars, and ship it to him from Sweden. Blah Blah Blah the seller said that it was his sons bike and that his son had been killed in a car accident and he just wanted to get rid of the bike.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's why i wanna stop this freak before he takes others money. i don't know how he made it that far.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
If you get an email from him you can figure out where he is. Pull up the email, go up to the menu bar and select "File", from the drop-down menu select "Properties", Select "Detail" and you will see the source code of the email. Near the top it will say received from and some gobbeldy gook followed by a number in brackets like this: [66.163.169.59]That's the IP. Copy it and go to http://www.panacode.com/default.php?SEC=10&LNG=0

It will tell you what country he is in and probably the city as well.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
can't do it's not us/canada # but from the uk and 99% sure it's a cell # here the number of that fucker; 447748546577[}:)]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.