Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was thinking that, now that the 636's are gone, it's kinda made me appreciate my bike a little more. i've ridin many different bike's, and i still love the way my bike feels compared to the gixxer i rode and even the 06 r6 i rode. does anyone else feel the same way.

G

·
yup i was considering selling mine, either to take a break or to try a different manufacturer or bigger bike. but everytime i look at it now i think its even more gorgeous than before :D

i'll be forever proud to say "i learned to ride on a 636"

·
Registered
128 Posts
Me too but I'll just spent 2-3 thousands on the bike instead of upgrading to the 2007 model.
I would lose that amount of money in two years time anyway.
So I will wait for the 2009 model.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I'm keeping my 636 until Kawi Comes out with a ZX-10 that I like. I like the 06 ZX-10 but I want to see what they'll do in the next few years.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i'll be forever proud to say "i learned to ride on a 636"

I agree with you my first bike.Ive never riden a honda,susuki, or yamaha but from what i hear kawasaki knows what their doing i must say that ima keep my 636 for a long time.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I'm keeping my 06 636 till it dies. I hope that day never comes.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i plan to ride my 636 til it stops workin but i want to get a zx10 in 2008 if they look good IF cuz they may not 06 zx10 makes me[V]

·
Registered
157 Posts
Originally posted by greenreeper05
I rode my 636 into this world and Ill ride her out of this world.
+1

·
Registered
40 Posts
From the second I sat on mine being put together at kawi till this current date she still puts a smile on my face and can still scare the crap out of me sometimes. I would get rid of my truck before I get rid of my bike.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
yeah i love mine and after this last track day with all that i have done i truly appreciate the level of performance it delivers..

Next time i wont ever chance running street tires again, she is capable of running with 1000CC twins all day long and giving the liter bikes a hard time on the straights till 110MPH..and in the corners she is damn fine and versatile...

She is staying with me foreveer...

But a new ZX-8 would be prefect

·
Registered
70 Posts
there is so much to learn from 636, so much to push. many a times, i feel that this bike is meant for abuse, for you to brake hard and throw down real low for corners. so much stability. but it's the rider that is hindering 636 to excel in it's performance. till the day i can fully utilise the power of her, else, i don't think i'll be seeing her off. simply love her too much.

may get a 10 someday but still, i'm keeping her. :)

·
Registered
857 Posts
Originally posted by astros
+1 on the ZX8R I will pay mine off and hope to buy the ZX8R when they come
[:+1] to that, an 800cc kawi would be awsome and it would probly spank most litre bikes...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Originally posted by jdgun_13
yeah i love mine and after this last track day with all that i have done i truly appreciate the level of performance it delivers..

Next time i wont ever chance running street tires again, she is capable of running with 1000CC twins all day long and giving the liter bikes a hard time on the straights till 110MPH..and in the corners she is damn fine and versatile...

She is staying with me foreveer...

But a new ZX-8 would be prefect
What problem did you have with the street tyres on the track.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I love the 636 and I'll keep the beast forever, unless the ZX-8R comes out that looks exactly like the 05-06 636 but with a 799 motor...then I may part with the 636.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.