Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently got my Ninja and have been trolling these forums ever since. Forums are already inspiring me to make a few mods. Right now at the top of the list is the Projekt D fender eliminator and the Sportisi hugger.

· Registered
26 Posts
Welcome! i am also a noob and live in VA 15 mins from DC. where did you get your 250 from? I was gonna get the green but went white =) enjoy!

· Registered
1,316 Posts
Welcome! two up two down

· Registered
6 Posts
Hey i'm new to this fourm and just wanted to know if anybody was going to the DC ticket to ride this weekend? If you are and your not going to use the $500 off any new bike coupon i would really appreciate it, i'm trying to buy my first bike within the next two weeks and anything would help. I would go to the event myself, but i currently don't have a car and its 4 hours away :s Thanks

· Strat - the Asian edition
12,887 Posts
you won't get a jacket that is both cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

The best you'll get is maybe warm in the summer and cool in the winter, which would be textile.

Cool in the summer is mesh but it is freezing in the winter.
Warm in the winter, which probably isn't possible without heated gear, is non-perforated leather, which is hot as hell in the summer.

btw start your own introduction thread

· Strat - the Asian edition
12,887 Posts
Honestly, you two being two new riders, wouldn't suggest you ride in a group. On top of already having to concentrating on the road (or at least you should), you're also trying to figure out if you've lost the guy behind you or whatnot.

It sounds really overbearing but I'd suggest you find someone more experienced to ride with so you can learn from some of their better habits, etc. Or ride with several experienced riders.

The few times I ride in a group, I prefer that the newbs be outnumbered by more experienced riders. The more the better.

Just my two cents

· Registered
26 Posts
I got it out at Coleman Powersports in Falls Church, VA. Got brand new for $4,700 out the door. Where abouts in VA? I'm actually in Arlington (Courthouse).
Dude! I saw that bike there when I was shopping around! I was actually set on getting that one till I found out they had a white one at Motorcycle Factory Inc in Woodbridge, I did get all my gear at Coleman's very nice people there. I am in Annandale. Enjoy and be safe! :)

· Registered
15 Posts
Nice to see more Ninjas in the area. :)

Odd coincidences here. I live in Annandale and I ride my bike into work as often as possible (I work right next to the courthouse). I've also bought most of my gear from Colemans.

Welcome!

· Registered
26 Posts
Nice to see more Ninjas in the area. :)

Odd coincidences here. I live in Annandale and I ride my bike into work as often as possible (I work right next to the courthouse). I've also bought most of my gear from Colemans.

Welcome!
awesome! I see a meet up in the future =)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.