Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
In Washington? then lets ride! Need some new buds.

I'm new to street riding and have been riding my 05 ZX6 for about a month and a half now. I've seen alot of other riders here near Tacoma and Puyallup, but I really haven't gotten the balls to pull up and introduce myself. It would be really cool to find some people to ride with from this forum. Hopefully I can learn a few things and gain some new friends. If your in Washington just let me know if you want to go ride, I'm down with riding whenever and hopefully the weather will get better.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Its too bad your over in tacoma, im in spokane. We have a really nice group of 30+ guys i ride with in a club. Another thing you might want to check out is washingtonriders.com. they have a section there for people in the tacoma/seattle area...hope that helps, and good luck man

·
Registered
139 Posts
We ride out of Arlington Wa. just north of Everett, & we have some nice twisties to ride up here. You'd loveit. I usally go wtih my friends that are- another 05 636, 98 CBR900RR, 01 Guzzi sport, 01 TL1000R, & 98 1100XX.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Anybody local, I'm not sure the weather would let me ride that far right now. I know there's a lot of riders around Tacoma and Puyallup, but most of them have GSXR's.

·
Registered
139 Posts
If you think 78 mi. is too far then you probably wouldn't like riding with us anyway cause we usually put down 130-175 mi. everytime we ride.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I thought it was farther. Let me know when you are going to go riding, It's nice today and I've just been riding around town. I want to put miles on it so it really doesn't matter how far I ride, I just want to make sure its not going to rain and I just need to know where to meet.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
A member here named dmp is from Puyallup, but I haven't seen him around in a while.
He's got a Blue '04 I believe.
And a hot ass old lady too...[:p]

·
Registered
29 Posts
There's some great great GREAT, quiet and wooded twisties going out the back end of Redmond towards Maltby/Carnation. I forget which road it is exactly, but I was out there last weekend and saw two corvettes, one ferrari, and that new lotus elise. Along with a bunch of bikes, naturally... if you get to this spot where you're coming around a 50mph left curve and you see a bunch of scratches in the guard rail next to the house, that was a buddy of mine playing catch-up with two weeks of experience on his SV650.. lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
WA: Western Washington riders.

looking for western washington riders in the seattle tacoma olympia area to ride on the weekends. lets get some people together and get a place to meet up going.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, how many people do you have? I have bud's, but all are not sport bikes. I live in the Shelton area, but will be back to Olympia in about a month give or take. I ride a Yellow 2002 Ninja ZX6R.

Alex

·
Registered
13 Posts
I work with about 10 or 11 other people with sport bikes, don't know if we could get them all together at once but personally riding with anything more than just yourself is even more fun I think and it doesn't really matter if they are all sport bikes or not there are also about 5 or 6 dudes with cruisers that I work with.

I just wanna get out and ride

Do you know where pints and quarts is??

·
Registered
569 Posts
check out PNWriders.com, we are planning a ride for this saturday, we are meeting at RMC @ 9am

·
Registered
569 Posts
if you are gonna roll out with us we will be meeting at RMC (Renton Motorcycles) @ 9am they want to leave around 9:15 so i suggest getting there early

·
Registered
569 Posts
i sent you all PMs hopefully you will all see it before we leave tomorrow

1 - 20 of 40 Posts