Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am trying to do the juper mod on my 636 but i cant find the actual wire jumper, any1 know where i can pick one of these up???

·
Registered
563 Posts
I've heard radio shack, but I haven't done the mod. If someone has the part number of something that will work that would be helpful. I think you could also get a bit of wire from the electrical section of home depot, just need the right gauge.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
the easiest way for you to do it, if you have no clue is call

Kyle racing (dan Kyle) and order his wire jumper with colored instructions...couldnt say how much it is as i got mine free for being a Good customer :D

otherwise you can make your own, with some wire and tape,

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey skeet..I'm in northern NJ..if your willing to ride up here I'de be more than willing to help you out..PM me if you are

·
Registered
230 Posts
radioshack actually sells a wire jumper kit with all kinds of goodies in it for like 5 bucks. It actually has a lot of usefull stuff in it, so you can get more use out of it than just doing the jumper mod

·
Registered
243 Posts
is this mod only good for 05+ or will it work on the 03 zx6rr?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good lookin out 2day supercharged. i really appreciate you comin out. hopefully next time you come through we'll ride. maybe go grab some food somewhere on me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.