Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Watch this F.... steaf! he took my deposite and ran! Come to find out he never paid for the motor work on the bike, to they are going for his azz also. Started an investigation on him w/ the Fl State district attorney's office. A warrant will be issue for his azz. But if I see him first.....Robert Galusha is his name. call # is 772-204-5583. feel free to give him a call for me everybody.

http://www.kawiforums.com/sale-motorcycles/176481-2010-zx6r.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Watch this F.... steaf! he took my deposite ($500) and ran! Come to find out, he never paid for the motor work on the bike, so they are going for his azz also. I have started an investigation on him w/ the Fl State district attorney's office. A warrant will be issue for his azz. But if I see him first.....Robert Gul... is his name. His cell# is 772-204-5583. Feel free to give him a call for me everybody.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Watch this F.... steaf! he took my deposite and ran! Come to find out he never paid for the motor work on the bike, to they are going for his azz also. Started an investigation on him w/ the Fl State district attorney's office. A warrant will be issue for his azz. But if I see him first.....Robert Galusha is his name. call # is 772-204-5583. feel free to give him a call for me everybody.
Damn!

:eek:

·
Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,254 Posts
His user title would say banned if that were the case. As of this moment in time we have nothing but an accusation against a member who hasn't logged on in 6 weeks. We try to let both sides air the laundry and work out a resolution before ban hammering people.

·
Strat - the Asian edition
13,060 Posts
Sorry to hear that

You realize that Robert Galusha doesn't seem to be the real name at least not for what the landline is registered to. The number you posted is a landline registered to someone with the initials I.R. living in Port Saint Lucie, FL.

BTW the nearest Robert Galusha, who lives in the next town over, has a different number registered to them and lives at a different address.

BTW, this is why I stick to buying from established members of the board. It's not hard for a scammer to join KF.
It's generally not worth it for a scammer to put in the time to build up a repertoire and presence on KF.
If I were selling something, I'm much less likely to be a scammer especially considering a few of these guys know who I am in real life.

Good luck resolving the issue

·
Registered
277 Posts
His user title would say banned if that were the case. As of this moment in time we have nothing but an accusation against a member who hasn't logged on in 6 weeks. We try to let both sides air the laundry and work out a resolution before ban hammering people.
Fair enough and I agree with looking at the facts and not having a knee jerk reaction based on one side of the story. Good thing is googling his Phone number did not show a history of this on other forums.

·
Registered
7 Posts
w.carter?

really? do you understand non refundable? i have 25k in this bike. its mine, I bought it. And you agreed to buy it. you made me lose 3 other buys because you couldnt come up with cash. i sold bike for 8500 waiting on your ******* ass. really im the bad guy. i 3 other buyers and you fucked me. $500 dollars worth. have a nice day. Members thanks for hearing other side of story. yes i kept his $500. NON REFUNDABLE!!!!!

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
I think your words are falling upon deaf ears? This all happened almost a year and a half ago and neither you nor W.Carter have been back on here in all that time. Why the long lapse?

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Yeah. Nobody cares.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts