Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres another reminder to wear your helmet when riding even if its around the block. check out the front grill of the truck. this was a motorcyle accident in mexico. both passenger and driver were killed.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Since at least one of the people on the motorcycle was wearing a helmet and still died, I'm not sure why you think this is a good case in point.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, well dont wear one, its not worth it!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Touche.

Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

Running head on into a truck with enough force to bash in the front of it like that, it would not make a difference one way or the other.

BUT

in the vast majority of accidents your helmet will save your life, wear it!

·
Registered
207 Posts
i had a couple accidents, one with a deer, another with a car, that my helmet saved my life so I definitely agree to wear one.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Just like every once in a great while, a seatbelt will cause a fatality instead of preventing one, or won't prevent one at all, but I always wear my seatbelt, and I ALWAYS wear my helmet.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by TommyV

Just like every once in a great while, a seatbelt will cause a fatality instead of preventing one, or won't prevent one at all, but I always wear my seatbelt, and I ALWAYS wear my helmet.
Well, here we have a law that requires us to wear helmets when riding.
I would prolly not ride without one even if there wasn't a law.
Can just imagine how nice it would feel to get an angry bee flying straight on to my forehead while going speeds above 50km/h :)
Much nicer to catch them with my helmet than my eyes, mouth, forehead.

It's just a comfort issue as well as a lifesaver.

·
Registered
31 Posts
yeah my roomate got rear ended and wasnt wearing a helmet. he was at a stop but there was still enough road rash on his face to convince me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.