Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pic is a little outdated, it's the same one I had before, but only had it up for a day before DIGITAL screwed us all. By the way, we should all thank Cdn for being such a good sport. I'll have some new pics of my bike soon, cuz I've changed a few things since this pic was taken.

-keep the rubber side down[}:)]

·
Registered
57 Posts
please do take more pics and make them bigger. your bike looks mint. can you take some close ups of the back, the licence plate area. thanx. [:p]

##Martin##
'96 ZX6R / Full Hindle Sport Exhaust / Jetted / Upgraded Clutch

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a shot from the back at an angle. I have changed it since, though. In this pic, the turn signals are inside of the brake light, but I mounted some new ones a few weeks ago. I also buffed out the shoe mark on my pipe. As soon as it warms up for good (75 last week, 50 this week? What the hell?) I'll clean her up better and get some closer and nicer pics. Glad to see that you have an older generation bike too:D

-keep the rubber side down.[}:)]

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, that picture sucks. When I have more time on my hands, I'll figure out this whole resizing thing. Here's another for you until I get shit worked out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.