Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to sure if this is noraml because I have never really noticed it or been listening for it before but today when I was backing the bike into the garage it was still runnning so I had the clutch in and when I moved the bike it made a weird clicking noise....sounded like it came from the front end somewhere. Now it only happened when the bike was at rest and then moved and not everytime the wheel did a revolution so just wondering what it could be. I also tried it with the bike off but in gear and when I pulled in the clutch and moved it, it happened again. But when the bike was off and in neutral it never made the noise when moved. Is this anything to be concerned about or is it just a funny noise that means nothing?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I don't think you should panic man. It is probably normal. Nothing to worry about. If you want to take it back to the dealer for a warranty check. It won't cost a thing.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
My bike does that someitmes...normally it's just chain noise from rolling backwars. How loud is the clicking?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.