Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took me awhile to post some pics of my beast,but here they are. I used the how to section to polish my rims,install the exhaust,frame sliders and any other thing i did to my bike. I have the akra slip on, lsl frame sliders, puig double bubble, seat cowl. Now i want the gpr stabilzer,k&n air filter,and maybe the power commander. I really want to stunt but i cant stand the idea of dropping my bike, it would be like just dumping a really hot chick for no reason. what do ya think of my beast.[}:)]

·
Registered
937 Posts
Looks great from what I can see. The polish rims really look good on the Titanium

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yeah, the rims do look good. Hmmm, how hard of a job was that. I might have to do that.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks Good :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice bike bro. The rims look tight! How long did it really take you? I think I'm going to do that with my TI.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
looks good man, and i to can't stand the thought of dropping my bike for stunting. gonna get me a dirty piece one day.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well thanks for the compliments,yeah it took me about a good 8-10 hours total,it really isnt that hard, i was scared at first to fuck them up but its not hard at all. just use the how to section and there is the main how to and there is another one in there that some other guys posted up, i just kinda combined their techniques and wa la. everyone thinks i had some shop do them. it does take some up keep i polish at least twice a month, other than that i spray them with some windex to clean them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.