Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be totaled... So, if this happens I think I'll be getting a new zx10. How much did everyone pay OTD? I figure I'll get a good deal since this will be my second bike from the same place this year.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Try the search option...works really well...peopl2 keep askign this question over and over and over and over again. To give you an idea they are going aroind 9500 to 10500 on average.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Originally posted by prebber
Not related to the subjekt... hey DDJFLW, how come u choose the gixxer and not the zx10? :D
Because the gsxr is easier to ride and it better:D
Just kidding Im actually in a toss up between the ZX or the GSXR 10's for next summer I love both

·
Registered
536 Posts
I've already gone thru this but i made the decision based on looks, comfort, weight and power. You can say whatever you want to say but both these bikes are amazing and i like mine just the way it came out of the box. Yes yes yes this a kawasaki forumn but i do like it here too...it was my first forumn and ill always be around. If i could afford it i'd have one of each...06 zx10 and a 06 gsxr1k.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a friend that went through the whole thing like ddjflw. He had the 05 zzr6 blue and traded in for 06 gsxr1000 blue. He was Kawi loyal until he went and do some searches and found the reviews that the gsxr is better rated by news and articles. Gsxr is a better bike, and you have to admit that the 06 10r owners have been complaining about this and that on their bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.