Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to spend some time on my bike this weekend and I decided to change to synthetic oil. I did my research before hand and decided to go with Mobil 1 15-50 EP "Gold Cap". I had previously changed my oil about 400 miles ago and I installed a Filtermag at the time. If you dont know what a Filtermag is it is a super powerfull magnet that snaps around the outside of your oil filter and catches metal particals before they get through your oil filter. So today I took the filter off and I cut the filter open and it was noticeable where the filtermag was installed. There was some very fine metal particles that look like black grease where the mag as installed. It was as filtermag advertises but not nearly as dirty. But I only had 400 miles on the oil and filter. I feel that the filtermag is worth the $30 I spent on it and that people should check into it for their bikes. Theres some guy on ebay selling them cheap and hes a fast shipper. They ZX6R takes part number S-250. And no I do not work for or sell filtermags, Im just a satisfied customer.

Also the Mobil one kicks ass. Engines running smoother and the bike shifts smoother.

www.filtermag.com

Looked similar to this. http://www.filtermag.com/gallery/101706/Mack.Oil.4786.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.