Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After selling my 636, I didn't think I was going to buy another bike for a while, but a great deal couldn't be passed up. After selling my RC51 about 2 yrs ago, I have regreted selling it ever since, and have had a crush on it ever since. Having put 300 miles on it in two days, I can remember why I loved this bike so much - but the 636 still has a special place in my heart.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Good to see that you got something so soon. For those who do not know I bought the 636 from Seth. Let me tell you, this guy takes care of his bikes. Seth the bike is great. Look at the thread of my pics and see the others I told you about.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Originally posted by sgates
After selling my 636, I didn't think I was going to buy another bike for a while, but a great deal couldn't be passed up. After selling my RC51 about 2 yrs ago, I have regreted selling it ever since, and have had a crush on it ever since. Having put 300 miles on it in two days, I can remember why I loved this bike so much - but the 636 still has a special place in my heart.

thats a beautiful bike brother, i aint mad at cha, wish i had one like that myself

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by javi
Good to see that you got something so soon. For those who do not know I bought the 636 from Seth. Let me tell you, this guy takes care of his bikes. Seth the bike is great. Look at the thread of my pics and see the others I told you about.
Damn glad you are liking the bike - my fingers just thawed out from the ride down to Soccoro, WOW! You had better believe I will still be hanging around here and putting my $0.02 in.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Awesome. I actually have been looking around at those because I really want a V-twin, but after seeing the new R1 in person it's going to be tough. Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
700 Posts
thats a dope v-twin.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everybody like what I have done with her?

I think the fur adds a nice touch.

j/k - that's off EBAY - awful absolutely awful

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.