Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did something stupid, I pulled a wheely in a parking lot with some one in front of me on they're bike. Long story short, Had to lock it up in a wheely, got crooked some how and now I need a break side rear set. Would any one happen to have one they would part with.

·
Registered
801 Posts
yea showing off always make you loose alittle focus..lol glad your ok though. i still cant get the beast off the ground. heavy ass

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes lesson learned. I didn't get hurt to bad though. Just a little wrist pain and rash and soreness on my right foot. Thanks for the link though. I see the part i need but i want to call and make sure its what need, But o well, Can't get mad at any one but myself for being a FU**ing retard.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I'm amazed you have not been flamed yet.. lol

Good to see you made it out ok.. and also that you realized you made a very stupid mistake. and hopefully will never do it again.

I have known 2 guys that had someone wheelie from behind them and they slammed over their back and it was a mess.. both hurt and both bikes screwed..

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Yes lesson learned. I didn't get hurt to bad though. Just a little wrist pain and rash and soreness on my right foot. Thanks for the link though. I see the part i need but i want to call and make sure its what need, But o well, Can't get mad at any one but myself for being a FU**ing retard.

1) Frame fittings-front

2) STAY,FR,RH,F.BLACK $60.69

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i do deserve to be flamed. It was stupid. But i didn't want to hurt my buddy at the same time. While in the wheely i seen him coming over and hit the back breaks, It slamed down, and i locked up the front and thats what made me loose control, ( front wheel slide.) But my main concern was just keeping from hitting the person in front of me. O well about the bike really. It can be fixed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
yea i was behind old fofo, just another reason i like to stay in the back, i hate having to be constantly looking over my shoulders waiting for someone to pull some dumb shit, but i have to say it coulda been worse atleast fofo didnt take out our buddy as well.... ya live and learn

·
Registered
679 Posts
yea i was behind old fofo, just another reason i like to stay in the back, i hate having to be constantly looking over my shoulders waiting for someone to pull some dumb shit, but i have to say it coulda been worse atleast fofo didnt take out our buddy as well.... ya live and learn

That's why you don't ride with people you don't trust ;).

Glad to see you are ok OP. Was a stupid move, but I guess you learned. Link was posted for the parts. Any fairing damage?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah there was alot of fairing damage. Three big holes in the upper side fairing. Scrapes and scratches on everything else on that side. Its cool though. I already have the holes fixed via plastic weld. I'm thinking either a flat black or a burned orange color all around. I always did like the way burned orange and black went together. I'll post a poll up and see what the consensus is. I'm done with the tear down already, bike is completly stripped of all plastics. Sanding at the moment and here in a few days it'll be paint time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.