Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Damn i get my bike all put together and it is raining here....suppose i can recalibrate my speedo healer for the gears [:M88]

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by jdgun_13
Damn i get my bike all put together and it is raining here....suppose i can recalibrate my speedo healer for the gears [:M88]
I feel your pain. I got back from MotoGP this year (spent 10 days in cali)...so for the first weekend I was surrounded by 240+ HP road course bikes, then I spent 7 days stuck in a rental cage, and I get back to my baby and it rains every day for a month. I fucking hate Florida.

This weekend is supposed to be dry and sunny, so what am I doing? No, not riding, I'm spending the weekend doing maintenance that I've been putting off because it's been raining (don't have a garage, the bike sits under a waterproof cover...sadly...) *sigh* I don't get it...FL, where it rains LITERALLY 90% of the days during the summer, is also the state where NO ONE uses their garage, even if they have one. NO ONE! Drives me nuts. They'd rather store useless shit in their garages than protect their vehicles.

Okay...rant off.

N

·
0 Posts
i think the sun fries people's brains down here. i need to get the fuck out b4 it starts happening to me

oh yea whoever nicknamed this POS place the sunshine state should get a real good kick in the ass

·
Registered
254 Posts
there are a lot of 636's around here its actually the most popular 600 class bike here.....i ride with zach on his black one , a red 05, 3 SE 06's, and tehre is a guy here in town with an 06 blue but he never seems to be out ridin

·
Registered
562 Posts
It's pretty popular in Philly area also... but mostly the 03's and 04's. I do see some 05's and 06's.
I love it, it's a happy medium. Not just a 600 but not as dangerous as a 1000.

--Anthony

·
Registered
133 Posts
I actually do use my garage, for my 350z, my Sea-Doo, and my 636. However I have to store a lot of shit in my garage since there the water level is to high for a basement. I don't know if all of florida doesn't have basements, but i know that no one around here can have them. Hence, why many people use the garage as storage!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.