Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i took my bike to the track last night i was hot and muggy my bike its all stock just lowered and streched stock gear and everything is stock my best time 6.9 with a 1.7 60 foot and 103mph.......i think its preaty good for stock and my 5th time down the track with this bike....anyone else got some good times out of their 636 ....i know if i can get my 60 down to 1.5 my time will drop alot too

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
lol

Wasn't where you were at im sure, cause I was workin. My boy littleman is Steve and my boy n02fed636 is Jeremy. These are two of the fastest nonforced inducted 600's in the world! Now if Kirk Adams and I have anything to say, watch out nitrous boys! Lol!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Now if Kirk Adams and I have anything to say, watch out nitrous boys! Lol!
:cool:

Just need to get a lock up tooooo......this thing is going through clutch's like nothing.....it handles 5-7 psi fine...but around 10+ psi it just blows through at around 12000 rpm........im looking for that MPH Littleman has, but without the lighweight jockey..........but if Steve ever makes it up to Michigan......im gunna strap him on it and see what it can do..!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
damn thats funny i was like ummm how this possible ...they guys i went down to the track that day with me ..they names where jeremy and steve i was like how do u know them ...what a coinsidence

·
Registered
343 Posts
:cool:

Just need to get a lock up tooooo......this thing is going through clutch's like nothing.....it handles 5-7 psi fine...but around 10+ psi it just blows through at around 12000 rpm........im looking for that MPH Littleman has, but without the lighweight jockey..........but if Steve ever makes it up to Michigan......im gunna strap him on it and see what it can do..!!
My clutch is at mtc getting measurements as we speak so that when the spacer gets done all i have to do is put it on.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Keeeeeep
Meeeeeeeeeeeee
UPDATED .....PLEASE...!!!!!!!!
Haha! I guess I better ease up on that 15psi I'm planning until I get my hands on a lock up too!

damn thats funny i was like ummm how this possible ...they guys i went down to the track that day with me ..they names where jeremy and steve i was like how do u know them ...what a coinsidence
lol! thats kinda weird huh?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.