Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone run that royal purple oil and wetter water water in their bikes? i see that the dealer i go to has royal purple oil (i think) and wetter water and was wondering if that really has helped anyone else. im trying to keep my city running temp down cuz i get stuck in traffic sometimes here in houston, where traffic is a bicth. my city temp is about 200-210. thats like driving for half an hour too.

Vin:"I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time"
Arturo:Hahahahhaha...Why?

·
Registered
768 Posts
I hear water wetter works. Might want to install a muzzy fan also. It might be ugly, but try some header wrap too.

Dan...comfortable enough with his manhood to ride a 600.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nyah, that KevV guy drives a Camaro. What could he possibly know?! [:p]

JK, yeah, water wetter is alright. I run it in my turbo V6 car and dumped some in my bike when Iw as riding to and from Toronto from Cambridge (about 1 hour west, or 30 minutes west if on my bike :D).

I tell ya, wearing a leather jacket, full face helmet, 30 c (I dunno 95-100F?) temperatures, and a bike running 100C was NOT fun. I said to hell with it and put some water wetter in it.

It didn't help the heat, but at least the bike warning lights didn't go and it didn't run so hot when stuck in 5 mph traffic.

'00 ZX6R silver

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.