Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So remember how we had the discussion about leaving a note on someone's bike?

So there's this zx-10 at work and I was dying to have people to ride with, I left a business card on under his shield. A few days later I'm riding to a birthday party and I see a pack of bikes almost right outside my house and the last guy (on a zx-10) waves me up to ride along. So I ride with them up until I reach my exit to go pick-up a buddy. We then go to the sports bar that the party was at and I see that same pack of bikes in the parking lot(weird). I didn't see any riders inside, probably cause they were all seated at the bar. So anyways, a few days later I ride to work and it turns out that the same guy that I had left the note for, was the same dude at the bar, was the same guy that lives right by me, and we work in the same freakin building. How weird?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Originally posted by IslandStyle
sound like fate, maybe your gay....:) jk
hahah so wrong

thats awesome you found some riding buddies. there are so many bikes here, but 98% of the sport bikers are squidly squids.

·
Registered
277 Posts
OOOOOOhhhhhhhh shit i hope im in the 2 percentile.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
That's awesome how that worked out for you. Kinda weird too....

In the parking garage at my school, there are a ton of bikes. Mostly cruisers but a few Gixxers as well. I'm once again contemplating leaving a note on their bikes [B)]

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
yeah you go get those squids........
does the rider have to tick a box to say whether he wants to ride with you?
ahh remember the days...

·
Registered
648 Posts
no check a box like back in grade school days when a girl would pass a note to you that read "do you like me, check yes or no" and you'd check the box. anyway thats a major coincidence. I had a similar one awhile back after i was on here asking questions on how to get into racing. I met a dude at the gym with a Duc who raced WERA. weird.

Hope this guy turns out to be cool. It seems people near me buy a sportbike just to say they ride a sportbike but can't actually ride it, or they are major squids and do stupid shit in traffic around town.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok now I know what you're talkign about. I've certainly passed my share of notes in elementary. I even passed one in Highschool trying to take the funny approach and it worked!!!

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
Originally posted by Chicagois2
ok now I know what you're talkign about. I've certainly passed my share of notes in elementary. I even passed one in Highschool trying to take the funny approach and it worked!!!
haha, need to pass that info on to tach.

congrats on ur new uhh riding buddy.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
HAHAHAHa @ tach being the BUTT of every thread on this site.
nearly every reply relates to him and his lack of cojones in one way or another.
poor guy. might aswell become gay now!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.