Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leather is a natural product. Nothing is more comfortable to wear than a leather motorcycle glove . A leather glove is the perfect protection for the sporty motorcyclist. There is no alternative to the durability and abrasion resistance of this product. Many tests show that leather motorcycle gloves are more abrasion-resistant than Kevlar motorcycle gloves

·
Registered
9 Posts
From my experience best feel (from the supple leather) comfort, and protection that I had in a glove by far was the Dainese Full Metal Pro gloves absolutely loved them.
Will be getting another set actually.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leather works indeed, especially when combined with high end composite materials.

I 've also heard that cangaroo leather is the best when it comes to safety but I've never tried it.
yes cangaroo leather is also good you are right, one of my friend told me about Kevlar gloves do you know about it?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
The best gloves I have used are Held Titan and Held Titan Evo. They are made with kangaroo leather on the palms for the best feel and abrasion resistance, and they also have stingray skin, sliders, and Kevlar lining in the appropriate areas. Kangaroo leather actually feels better and is more abrasion resistant that cow leather.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The best gloves I have used are Held Titan and Held Titan Evo. They are made with kangaroo leather on the palms for the best feel and abrasion resistance, and they also have stingray skin, sliders, and Kevlar lining in the appropriate areas. Kangaroo leather actually feels better and is more abrasion resistant that cow leather.
where i can buy and titan and held titan evo kangaroo gloves any i want to know about these gloves.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
where i can buy and titan and held titan evo kangaroo gloves any i want to know about these gloves.
I just bought a pair of Titan Evo's a couple months ago from FC Moto (to replace my 5+ year old Titan's). They were half the price of anywhere here in the USA, and they arrived super fast. Here is the link: buy cheap ▷ FC-Moto - live your sport

Note: My 5+ year old Titan's are still usable as well. They are just my backup pair now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just bought a set of Titan Evo's a couple months ago from FC Moto (to replace my 5+ year old Titan's). Here is the link: buy cheap ▷ FC-Moto - live your sport

Note: My 5+ year old Titan's are still usable as well. They are just my backup pair now.
yes I know about FC Moto even a few years ago I have run the campaign this website it's all products good. but i am searching a new Brand EndoGear it also have motorcycle riding apparel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts