Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
will these fit my 2009 ninja 250?
Flush Mount Turn LED Light Kawasaki ZX6, ZX7, ZX9, ZX12 on eBay (end time 07-Jun-11 22:43:31 BST)

also has anyone bought levers from china as these look good and im not paying 120 quid for pazzo ones!!!
Brake Clutch Lever KAWASAKI NINJA 250R ZZR 600 1200 on eBay (end time 02-Jun-11 17:03:15 BST)

also i am looking at getting an integrated tail light, probably this one
10 KAWASAKI NINJA 250R EX250 SMOKED LED TAILLIGHT LIGHT on eBay (end time 04-Jun-11 22:41:19 BST)

any advice on these would be much apprecated!

· Registered
317 Posts
I wouldnt get integrated rear LED taillight... I see them on bikes all the time and to be honest to an average motorist it is hard to distinguish red vs orange when you coming behind a bike. It blends in too much. I would stay away from them even tho many of you have them on your bikes. But if you MUST get it then there is much cheaper seller on ebay who has them for 29.99 and since you are in UK might even come faster because its coming from hongkong.
Not sure about levers tho but i would think that since its something you use all the time I would spend little more and get something that is guaranteed to last
As for the flush mounts personally i think for little more money you can buy something that looks 10x better then the once you showed. Ebay is swamped with all sorts of LED lights so looks around unless you really digging those.

· Registered
10 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Those adjustable brake/clutch levers really do help. Took about 5 mins to install. I bought some cheap knock off from hong kong and they worked fine. Some stores are selling them for over $150. Wayyyy to much. got mines for about $40.

· That Fighter Guy
2006 Kawasaki ZZR600 street fighter
15,167 Posts
I've only read one bad review on the Chinese copy levers, and that's from a dude that claims something went wrong with the brake lever and caused him to crash. I personally like having the real shit and and refuse to wait a week or two shipping from China, so I bought some ASV levers. Chinese don't copy those yet. I had Pazzo on two different bikes and loved them, and hated going back to stock shit, but I had to with my mods.

I also agree those integrated brake lights are junk. My buddy has one and I have almost hit him because I didn't see his signal. Also the integrated lights are technically illegal, but it depends upon the cop if you get busted or not.

· Registered
317 Posts
Also if you take them to get bike inspected they will fail you for not having proper setup.
Dont try to look cool try to be safe instead. Eliminate fender and get some LED turn signals that stick out. Get some flush mount front turn signals and you are all set :)

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the help guys, considering getting a hotbodies smoke undertail too, gone off the idea of flush mounts i will just get smaller LED's for the front, possibly levers but not sure the main priority is to sort the back end out as i havent got much cash!
problem is there are only shit rip off parts for the bike n this country, they sell a R&G tal tidy which is £90 and is not nice, i want th hotbodies tail tidy and can get that for £30 plus P+P to UK and is 10x nicer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.