Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sit and think about things...there are none for the male.

You have to deal with an expensive engagement ring which starts the process of failure.

you have to deal with the parents and finding out how you are going to afford a wedding...

The Female gets all the bragging rights, the status, and half of what you earn in the union.

What does a man get? access to the same vagina for life?

Observation lead me to believe that Marriage for the man in today's society isn't beneficial at all finance wise or anything else. Especially in today's America where the divorce rate is going up above 50 % so it is a 50/50 chance of you losing your rights, your kids , your money etc...and If you are Rich you got a Paid baby's momma for life.

Look at basketball wives those bitches get paid and people are entertained (i guess) The new hustle marry a rich ball play get fame. It's Ridiculous!!!

To what only try and start over with the next one on the street?

Does anyone have anything positive to say about marriage, because I seriously don't know if I could do this. Nowt with today's American woman...in today's Liberal society. Nobody knows how to keep it together anymore like in the past.

Disclaimer - I don't hate women....I just don't understand their mindset on this.

I know I am jumping the broom on some points here ...just what do you think?

·
Registered
914 Posts
I swear your threads get dumber everytime....

All depends on how you view marriage. If you see as purely economical then maybe there isn't but to most people, it's more than that.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I swear your threads get dumber everytime....

All depends on how you view marriage. If you see as purely economical then maybe there isn't but to most people, it's more than that.
I understand that you can't refute my opinion and that for some reason frustrates you...
Well that is ok you can insult my position, but you are a young SIMP stuck in the matrix and that's ok I forgive you my son.

Thank you for agreeing with me by the way "economically' which is the basis of my whole entire point...it's not as dumb as you realize :D

interesting you say "to most people it's more than that' but you probably don't know what more than that is.....;) like i said I forgive you my son i'd pat your head right now if i could

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Marriage has become an outdated concept in north America. That being said. It'll get her off your back.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
My wife & I have been together for 8 years, married for 2. She is 14 years younger than me & we get along great, not a harsh word in 8 years. The secret is to treat someone with respect & find someone who treats you with respect.
Being married to the right person makes your life much easier because you both have the same goal in mind.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I understand that you can't refute my opinion and that for some reason frustrates you...
Well that is ok you can insult my position, but you are a young SIMP stuck in the matrix and that's ok I forgive you my son.

Thank you for agreeing with me by the way "economically' which is the basis of my whole entire point...it's not as dumb as you realize :D

interesting you say "to most people it's more than that' but you probably don't know what more than that is.....;) like i said I forgive you my son i'd pat your head right now if i could
Just because I don't feel like answering to the fullest extent doesn't mean I can't refute your opinion or know what "more than that" is. It just means I feel like this thread is particularly stupid and not worth a full answer because you're like looking at it from a very narrow perspective. Open your eyes dude, see outside the box.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wife & I have been together for 8 years, married for 2. She is 14 years younger than me & we get along great, not a harsh word in 8 years. The secret is to treat someone with respect & find someone who treats you with respect.
Being married to the right person makes your life much easier because you both have the same goal in mind.

amazing

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just because I don't feel like answering to the fullest extent doesn't mean I can't refute your opinion or know what "more than that" is. It just means I feel like this thread is particularly stupid and not worth a full answer because you're like looking at it from a very narrow perspective. Open your eyes dude, see outside the box.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Ok i'll give you that

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
What does a man get? access to the same vagina for life?
And they even have the right to deny that if they want but don't you dare to look elsewhere.

To understand why some people want marriage look no further than the gay community on why they want to marry.

It comes down to settling down, saying "I am done fucking around and I want to rise a family with you" when you marry someone that person becomes legally your family member , that person has decision making powers if you are unable to make one ( like if you get in an accident) has access to your bank accounts and has split ownership to everything you own, it is a joint commitment to become one person as seen by law and society, that this concept is now mocked and used for all the wrong reasons is a different story.

To some people now a days marriage is an attempt by some insecure people to keep someone tied to you, since it puts some people's fears that the other person may leave at rest, but now a days if the person wants to leave nothing can stop it.

Also marriage is a religious event, it is the moment that you tell god that you will take care of the person you are marrying for better or for worse, in the ole' days if you had kids out of wed lock the woman was considered a whore.

So lots of reasona lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
dude when your married, not only do you get access to the wife's vagina occasionally, but every tramp in the fucking county will be on your dick since they see you have the financial stability to support one slut

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
how did it feel jerking off at age 14 and seeing your wife all over your hands?

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Another Venom expert opinion on something he knows nothing about and hasn't experienced yet.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts

·
Powerhungry
37,708 Posts
that is pretty much it.
find that, and everything else will fall into place.

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Another Venom expert opinion on something he knows nothing about and hasn't experienced yet.
Fair enough, but I lived with two women, one for 3 years , the other 8 , so I have an idea albeit being actually married.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Fair enough, but I lived with two women, one for 3 years , the other 8 , so I have an idea albeit being actually married.

All your posts should come with a disclaimer:
"I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about, so let me give you my expert opinion"

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I feel like it is the same living with a woman and marrying them.

I guess both of those women weren't the one for you. So you didn't marry them....

That is why I am amazed when people say they found "the one" to marry almost makes it seem like you just settled and married the person just because.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts