Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
424 Posts
alpine* smx

theyre comfy, and i wear them everywhere. they will make your feet stink though. just be careful when youre taking them off LOL. I can sit and play poker in them for hours though, and they're easy to walk in.

· Registered
379 Posts
SMX5 from A*

If you have pants with a wider enough leg that fits over the boot shaft, no one will actually notice you're wearing motorcycle boots.

I just don't care if someone gives me a weird look since I stuff my pants in them, exposing the whole boot.

· Registered
968 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
alpine* smx

theyre comfy, and i wear them everywhere. they will make your feet stink though. just be careful when youre taking them off LOL. I can sit and play poker in them for hours though, and they're easy to walk in.
I've noticed this as well. My A* boots don't breath very well either, so foot powder is a must. It takes care of that problem.

· Registered
226 Posts
Puma 1000 v1, squeaky as hell but very comfortable.

· Registered
71 Posts
just picked up a pair of alpinestar smx plus vented. They seem pretty comfy right out of the box. If you do get the smx plus order at least a full size small. I ordered a half size small and still had to go a full size smaller than that!

· Registered
2002 ZX6R
28,227 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.