Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a black 08 kawa ninja 250 bike. icant decide on the color of my fairings. i just wana hear all yall opinions on the color of my fairings and/or any other neat color suggestions on any other part of my bike. thanks.

·
Registered
720 Posts
What the hell is wrong with the color of your fairing anyways? but since you ask, GO PINK!!! And if you want to compromise, then 1/2 pink 1/2 rainbow.....because you are special! Unsubscribed!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Interesting , that little ninjapridedumbass posted this too.

ninjapride Yesterday,
09:39 PM
" since we're talking about 250 bikes. might as well ask a question. uhm.. where can i purchase a brand new kawi 08 ninja 250 bike? "

I guess you must have picked up your bike at the 24 hour dealership last night.

Must suck being a ***.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
i have a black 08 kawa ninja 250 bike. icant decide on the color of my fairings. i just wana hear all yall opinions on the color of my fairings and/or any other neat color suggestions on any other part of my bike. thanks.
gaypride, I just read all of your posts and I find them quite troubling. You have posted in the newbie, 600, 250, and roadracing sections. You have said you do have a bike, don't have a bike, want your bike lower, want a yosh pipe, but the one that troubles me most is "what's a chick magnet?". I realize Pennsyltuckey can be somewhat backassed but you say you're a girl and don't know "chick magnet" puts you in the "lives under a rock" or complete bullshit category.

Some glossys might dispell any suspicion however anyone can come up with pictures of some naked stunner, so include your bike.

Just in case, a chick magnet is what guys keep in their pants (not pockets). Anytime you get close to a guy it will pull you in and you won't be able to get away from it (like a magnet).

Where is skeets when we need him. The perfect girl for him (if it isn't really skeets himself).

I forgot about the fairing. Make the fairing the same as your underwear, yellow in front and brown in the rear. Kids, they don't no nuttin!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Clear.

--David

EDIT: Fuck.

I was looking at the off-topic section and the next thing I know I post a reply in there and it ends up in here.

Sorry 250 people. I do not intend to bash on you like a lot of dickheads on here.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What the hell is wrong with the color of your fairing anyways? but since you ask, GO PINK!!! And if you want to compromise, then 1/2 pink 1/2 rainbow.....because you are special! Unsubscribed!
err..hmm... thanks for 'advice'. how bout you paint your fairings half pink and half rainbow FIRST. and err.. hmm.. and uhh ..yeah.. LET ME KNOW.

Interesting , that little ninjapridedumbass posted this too.

ninjapride Yesterday,
09:39 PM
" since we're talking about 250 bikes. might as well ask a question. uhm.. where can i purchase a brand new kawi 08 ninja 250 bike? "

I guess you must have picked up your bike at the 24 hour dealership last night.

Must suck being a ***.
first off, i already have a bike about a few months ago. im asking this for a frd, ok ***!?

gaypride, I just read all of your posts and I find them quite troubling. You have posted in the newbie, 600, 250, and roadracing sections. You have said you do have a bike, don't have a bike, want your bike lower, want a yosh pipe, but the one that troubles me most is "what's a chick magnet?". I realize Pennsyltuckey can be somewhat backassed but you say you're a girl and don't know "chick magnet" puts you in the "lives under a rock" or complete bullshit category.

Some glossys might dispell any suspicion however anyone can come up with pictures of some naked stunner, so include your bike.

Just in case, a chick magnet is what guys keep in their pants (not pockets). Anytime you get close to a guy it will pull you in and you won't be able to get away from it (like a magnet).

Where is skeets when we need him. The perfect girl for him (if it isn't really skeets himself).

I forgot about the fairing. Make the fairing the same as your underwear, yellow in front and brown in the rear. Kids, they don't no nuttin!
first, i just wana say 'wow, im kinda surprised you went though all my post. wow, you took that time to go thru reading them, just so you can post this crap!? you must not have a life.. going around stalking other ppls post.'

secondly, i do kno what a chick magnet is. if you actually READ the post, i was being sarcastic. i guess you never heard of sarcasm. i guess this put you in the 'lives under a rock' ehh?

·
Registered
128 Posts
first off, i already have a bike about a few months ago. im asking this for a frd, ok ***!?
ninjapride 07-22-2008, 11:09 PM
"yes, im planning on getting a 250 bike also. just have a question, does getting a 250 bike mean that i be more likely to get into less accidents? also does getting a 250 bike mean it will go at lower speeds and therefore much safer than getting a 636? thanks."

First post in this thread says you have a black 08 250
go back to suckin beyatch!
:Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Owned to the 10th power.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ninjapride 07-22-2008, 11:09 PM
"yes, im planning on getting a 250 bike also. just have a question, does getting a 250 bike mean that i be more likely to get into less accidents? also does getting a 250 bike mean it will go at lower speeds and therefore much safer than getting a 636? thanks."

First post in this thread says you have a black 08 250
go back to suckin beyatch!
:Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.