Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fancy sharpening the front brakes up a bit so putting some lines on.

What colour you reckon i go for ? i was originally considering green lines with black ends...then i thought about black lines with black ends..now ive seen carbon ( or possibly black ) with red ends...help :(

Also what fluid ? ive always used DOT 5.1 in stainless lines but people have said to use DOT 4 recently...

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Well depends on the color of the bike and calipers, since we are going to splitting some hairs and personal preference.
I personally do not like green lines on any bike, maybe a black bike but for the most part stick to the somewhat safer side.

I do like the carbon look (smoked clearcoat) with black ends,run that on the back of my zx10r, just really clean looking & i run the straight Black on the front with black ends...but that is with the anodized looking brembo's-On a Green Bike it is understated but noticable

Now on my Raw Ti bike, i run red superbikelines with GOLD ends on the front with Black nissin calipers...love the look for sure, kinda flashy for some but red/gold/black just works.

If you have a blue bike: Black or Blue line (gold or black ends)
If you have green: Black or carbon look (black ends)
If you have a red bike: Black or carbon (black or gold ends)

Just my thoughts..

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well depends on the color of the bike and calipers, since we are going to splitting some hairs and personal preference.
I personally do not like green lines on any bike, maybe a black bike but for the most part stick to the somewhat safer side.

I do like the carbon look (smoked clearcoat) with black ends,run that on the back of my zx10r, just really clean looking & i run the straight Black on the front with black ends...but that is with the anodized looking brembo's-On a Green Bike it is understated but noticable

Now on my Raw Ti bike, i run red superbikelines with GOLD ends on the front with Black nissin calipers...love the look for sure, kinda flashy for some but red/gold/black just works.

If you have a blue bike: Black or Blue line (gold or black ends)
If you have green: Black or carbon look (black ends)
If you have a red bike: Black or carbon (black or gold ends)

Just my thoughts..

Sorry, might of helped if i had stated the bike !

2005 636, green :)

Im thinking the same ^^, will most likely go for carbon look with black ends :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts