Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you like myself planning to buy a 07. What color do you plan on buying it in!? I personally am diggin the red! Although I really wish they offered it in Magma Red, or any hot sort of Orange!!!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
black is the fastest color, and I'm gonna want to make sure I can keep up with the 636's:D

·
Registered
245 Posts
the info i've read said that there is a two tone green w/ black lower as well as all green. i think it's on the kawasaki site, but i've read so many different things i'm starting to get mixed up.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,430 Posts
Originally posted by hextavo

Damn that looks tight!
Yeah, I snagged that pic from the Kawi site before it disappeared, too. They had a lot of great pics up...wonder why they took most of them down. They also had a huge high-res close-up of the gauges. I wish that pic you posted was put up in a higher res, though. The other pictures are like 2000x1600 pixels or something like that. :/

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Blue is the fastest color! In fact, it's so fast that the government told Kawasaki they could not make one in blue for 2007.. :D

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,430 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
Blue is the fastest color! In fact, it's so fast that the government told Kawasaki they could not make one in blue for 2007.. :D
Maybe it's like an insurance recall, and the blue was just too damn fast. They had to tone it down a few notches to save money on lawsuits and such. =)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Come on, everyone knows the fastest color is the 04 Orange. Thats why they cant even make that color anymore! [:p]

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by dragknt

I wish that pic you posted was put up in a higher res, though. The other pictures are like 2000x1600 pixels or something like that. :/
Damn that was the only one I could find of it! If anyone has the photos you should link them up! I know in the 636 section someone (prob. you dragknt) posted a lot up with pretty decent quality..

But come on Orange is the fastest color. You guys all get green cause you can't handle the true speed of ORANGE!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Originally posted by BeachRider
Orange is a sick color, but id probably go with the Black
Yeah, orange is for oranges, but Black is for NINJAS!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Mine would have to be clear.. That thing looks like shit in my opinion. I rather ride a Pink Vespa. Bad ass engine in an ugly ass body... Kinda like a freak in bed with an ugly ass face. Very Disappointing... [:NotAgain]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im going with the passion red...got a magma 05 atm and damn i love that orange/red/gold paint...first thing i do after i drive it off the lot is take it to my local paint shop and have the lower fairing painted black like the 05-06 bikes...I love the red its just TOO much of the same color...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.