Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna get a damper just not too sure which one to get. The cost doesnt really play any part in which one ill get. Any extra feedback would help too.

Im thinking the hyperpro...

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
the dampers you mentioned above all will get the job done, as far as headshake goes if you do in fact get it...
The big thing you will see is that cost plays a MAJOR decision in most peoples plans..

Me i buy what i find works, no matter how much it costs...
I just dont like the rotary style dampers,,,as i have always had the 916/996 style systems on all my bikes..

I usually only buy ohlins as well, but they didnt offer one for the zx6r till i guess the last couple months and i have had my ZX since they 1st came out, so i got a hyper-pro no complaints about it, plus it looks DAMN SEXY

·
Registered
394 Posts
I got a Toby recently, havent testted it yet... its been raining for like 3 days!!!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I've got a Hyper Pro. Fantastic. Good looking too.

Bike doesn't need it? I'm sorry but the bike feels a hell of a lot more stable with it on. Extra precautions like this would seem like a pretty good idea after a tankslapper...

·
Registered
359 Posts
To me their all about the same,they'll all do a good job in damping the zx's steering.It really comes down to which one you like the look of, your budget and how easy they are to install.
I'm with JD though,I just don't like the look of Rotary dampers so went for the Ohlins.I was looking at Hyperpro but the Ohlins came up on Ebay prety cheap so went for that.It was dead easy to install with no drilling.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have the Matris. It's like the Hyperpro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.