Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Use a high-density foam that you can cut to size & shape. Then buy a vinyl solo seat pad cover from Custom Seat Creations for about $20.

·
Registered
349 Posts
i bought mines from pyramid

here it is..

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
its just for looks, i dont think you can lean up on that while riding, the cowl is pretty far back...but like i said, its for looks..

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
I believe the homosexual tendencies come into play with the willingness to take a $50 ass raping for a $.25 piece of foam. :rotflmao:

With that said, I have asked my wife to put this in my stocking. :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well the foam has to go through quite a bit more than .25 worth of processing in its way to its final shape . So I didn't think it was too bad...

Now shame on you for sending the wife to get raped cause you can't get your salad tossed...

lol

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well... If you are looking to satisfy those homosexual tendencies, then indeed you wouldn't get your money's worth.

:rofl
looks like peeps in this forum are on the welfare..bitzing about $50 bucks?? damn, u guys must work at Mcdonalds..and are holding in your **** tendencies...its okay, u can come out of the closet, i won't laugh...i don't understand how **** words belong in a kawy forum, just makes me wonder about the peeps who bring that up...thats the first i've ever read in any moto forum...so in the end, get a real job..

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
You are pretty touchy over that little piece of foam eh? Its the internet........... get over it or get fucked. ;)

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
I said it looked killer, I wasnt trying to take jabs at anyone. Why you wanna make something out of nothing? :dunno:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey mr croom... I was just kidding around... I thought your initial post about getting your salad tossed was funny, and went along with it...

Now show the wife some love and take the raping like a man like the rest of us.

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
:lol: I know man, I wasnt referring to you at all! I was talkin about this other cat gettin all bent out of shape about my previous posts. :headshake:

WTF ya know? :rotflmao:

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
It looks killer! But......... $50 bucks?!?! :eek:

Dude, that thing had better toss my salad for $50 bucks. :lol:
You fellas are pretty touchy over that little piece of foam eh? Its the internet........... get over it or get fucked. ;)
Croom, you're my fuggin hero!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts