Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if any of you people on here could give me some info as to what I need exactly to make my bike look like a 01 ZX9 please let me know. I know I need the headlight, Headlight fairing, and what else do I need? Will the Rear plastics off a 01 ZX9 fit my 98 ZX7 ? I am sure I also need the tail light from a 01 also. Just let me know what I need. Thanks alot you people are awesome at helping.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I would if I could have found a nice 01 zx9. But there are none around my area in a decent price range.

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you want put anything from the 9, install a 9r motor. Not only can you then stomp on a zx9r with a little work, but you will look so sexy doin it.

Thats what im talkin about bitchez.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
If you want put anything from the 9, install a 9r motor. Not only can you then stomp on a zx9r with a little work, but you will look so sexy doin it.

Thats what im talkin about bitchez.
+1... zx7r = sexiness. but that 9r motor is a beast. i want to know what it takes to do one of the those swaps.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok you guys talked me out of the 01 ZX9 conversion. I did however find a 97 ZX9 motor that I am now starting to put in. Thanks you guys for all the info. I will be updating with pics and also how the build is going very soon.:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts