Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thats a nice cover, is it a custom piece? i just got a cover for mine from Kawa and it does not have what appears to be vents like yours, but its all smooth. Some people like the look on my bike, others think the seat breaks up the yellow and adds a nicer look.

I got my bike at the end of february, the seat cover was thrown in as part of the deal but it had to be special ordered, it got here 3 and a half months later..[8D]

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
There was a thread about this awhile back, and I didn't like the fact that I would get all my papers wet under there. Also the fact that it's the same price as the factory ones, and I bet money that they're not nearly as nicely built. Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
There was a thread about this awhile back, and I didn't like the fact that I would get all my papers wet under there. Also the fact that it's the same price as the factory ones, and I bet money that they're not nearly as nicely built. Let us know what you think of it when you get it.
I keep all my stuff in a ziplock bag. nothing gets wet.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will post more pictures of it as soon as I get it on the bike. I will also let you know how good it was made.

john

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by tdahle
Do you have a link for this thread?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Nice looking cover....I hate the standard Kawi one looks like some after thought...not exactly attractive.
The targa one is similiar to yours as well,no vents

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.