Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this bike out the door for $6700.00. This is a 02 ZX-6R with 10 miles on it.

2001 Lexus IS300
2001 Corvette Z06
2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R

·
Registered
207 Posts
If your buying the bike for comfort and commuting far and wide then definitely. But if you want other things,like crazy engine, more aggresive looks, killer brakes, please look into spending 1500 more and gettin an 03. They are just so awesome it's something u can't describe in words.

--- '03 zx6r

·
Registered
252 Posts
damn.... take it! I paid $6K for my bike last year, with 1800 miles on the clock (I know, I was raped, but it was worth it for a ZX6R!!). Then again, an '03 has never been touched.... it's kinda worth it

'01 Yellow ZX-6R

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well thanx for the input guys but i finally went ahead and got me this yellow babe :)

i wanted a Bike for fun and as i never go to the track so i wanted something to have fun on the Road and well after doing alot of research 02 was the way to go. It is alot more comfortable and sitting position is way better then 03. And 03 did not have yellow. :) so i just picked her up today :) and well it has been raining since :( it is suppose to rain all day today and may be tommorw as well so the bike is parked with a cover on top :( and i am looking at it from my window sadly ahhh :(. Well but the first chance i get i will hop on it and take it for a spin. Will let you guys know when i take her cherry :) or mango :D

2001 Lexus IS300
2001 Corvette Z06
2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.