Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

What do you do with your...?

• Put them on the bike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throw them away

• Stash them for later use

• Slap them on furniture (coffee tables, desks)

• Put them on peoples backs

• This is a dumb poll

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you do with your stickers you get when you buy parts/products?

I used to slap them on my laptop but then i realized the resale would go way down when I want to sell it. Now i just keep them in a drawer figuring I will find some use for them. Remember when you were younger and would keep stickers for everything... favorite bands, companies etc.?

So thats the poll Q: What do you do with your moto stickers?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I give my stickers to my son. He's gotta desk in his room and his chair is covered in motocross/sportbike product stickers. He's got a yamaha 50 , so he's really into dirtbikes.

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
Funny you made this poll, i was thinking the same thing last night while looking at my dynojet and k&n stickers. I've contemplated putting em on my bike but I kinda wanna keep my bike clean. Plus, I don't really want people to know what mods i've done. I've always liked the idea of a sleeper.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I have a friend with a Kendon trailer and any stickers any of my friends get we give them to him and he puts them all over the trailer.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I stick them on my front fairing then hit the freeway to see how fast I have to go before they come off:D Still don't have any stickers on my bike!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
My laptop looks like a damn sports bike now with the stickers on it (It does a quarter of a mile in 9 secs!). My xbox, ps2, desktop, and tool chest are all covered with stickers too ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
My brother has a early 90's Grand Prix and everyone in the area gives there stickers to him to put on it. I don't have any pics right now but i will get some. It is pure hillbilly but its great. hahaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.