Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I am seriously considering putting a sticker similar to this on my front fairing. What do you guys think about putting japanese writing on a bike? The only bike I've ever seen with any japanese writing on it is the 'busa. Just thought it would be different.

By the way, the sticker says "Kawasaki racing" in case you were wondering. If I got one, it would probably just say "Kawasaki Ninja", all in japanese.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think it looks alright, It doesn't look tough,or gay it just looks chill.I personally wouldn't put it on simply because I dont can't read,write or talk the language it just doesn't make sence to me if I dont know the language,you know what im sayin.Maybe you know the language or vist the country.

Don't take my kindness as a sign of weakness.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
damn, too much ice[:p]

"I love ninjas with every part of my body, including my pee pee."

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Tommy, you got the silver 03 right?

I don't know, I might be in the minority here, but I am not for putting decals on my bike.

Also, I never seen the fascination with a sicker that has writing in a foreign language. Granted, many of the oriental languages have cool, artsy looking writing but ask yourself this: Over there is it cool to have a sticker written in English than no one can understand?

Also I'd be afraid I might get a sticker that means something else than it really means. How'd you like to put a sticker on your bike and later find out it means something like, "I love Richard Simmons" or something like that?

Also, i just spent all this money making my bike slick and cool. I wouldn't want to over-do it and junk it up with some stickers.

So re-think the ideas of stickers in my opinion.

-Flash

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Registered
530 Posts
NinjuR, referring to the chinese/japanese character near the front of the red 6R, I dunno what it means but one thing I do know is that it's in reverse (like a mirror-image).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tommy,

I think those decals are HOT!!! Put them on, just dont overdo it. I took all the decals off of my 02 but was thinking on putting some other ones on. Did you get those off of ebay???? Anyways, You should go with what you like, not other people. I havent seen much bikes around my way with japanese stickers on but I do like the idea. Put a pic up once you do it.

peace

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a friend w/ a yellow 02, and he has those stickers(forget what his say) but they look like $hit, it takes away for his bike. just wish hed take everyones advice and take them off.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I personally think it makes it look like one of those rice mobile hondas all those punk ass kids drive. Don't do it, resist the urge.

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Ahhhhh, what to do? Well, I've pretty much decided to not put the stickers on. I kind of like the look of a "naked" bike, but nowadays, everyone and their brother takes all of their stickers off. (Sigh)
I'm going to have to get REAL creative here soon. If I don't post any pics of the new look before winter, it'll be done next spring. I have MANY MANY plans to keep me busy when the white stuff shows up:D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
By the way MDzx6r, yeah, they are on ebay. Do a search for motorcycle parts, then put in zx6r in the specific search and you'll find 'em. I think they are called Kenji Kawasaki stickers. I have the guys email address if you want it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.