Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I am seriously considering putting a sticker similar to this on my front fairing. What do you guys think about putting japanese writing on a bike? The only bike I've ever seen with any japanese writing on it is the 'busa. Just thought it would be different.

By the way, the sticker says "Kawasaki racing" in case you were wondering. If I got one, it would probably just say "Kawasaki Ninja", all in japanese.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Ahhhhh, what to do? Well, I've pretty much decided to not put the stickers on. I kind of like the look of a "naked" bike, but nowadays, everyone and their brother takes all of their stickers off. (Sigh)
I'm going to have to get REAL creative here soon. If I don't post any pics of the new look before winter, it'll be done next spring. I have MANY MANY plans to keep me busy when the white stuff shows up:D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
By the way MDzx6r, yeah, they are on ebay. Do a search for motorcycle parts, then put in zx6r in the specific search and you'll find 'em. I think they are called Kenji Kawasaki stickers. I have the guys email address if you want it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.