Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an 09' 250r today and, of course, it's freaking raining (In New Mexico no less!) so I'm occupying myself by putting together a riding bag. What do you guys and gals pack for the road?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Depends on where I am going.

First aid kit is high on the list. Tire repair goodies. Rain gear. Different visors. Mp3 player, cellphone, garage door opener, tool kit, leatherman.

·
Registered
171 Posts
yea it really depends where I'm going and how long I'm going to be there, I hate my ogio backpack because the straps wont let me turn my head much but I love it because it holds so much stuff, when I pack it, it usually has a xbox360 3-4games a controller a battery pack and the recharger for the battery, or my work clothes

·
Registered
28,050 Posts
Hand Cleaner...
Actually I have a little bottle of water with dawn in it to wash my hands and clean my visor. Some micro fiber clothes, 2 snack bars, couple of glow sticks, tire plugs, mini tool kit, medical kit and some gauze.

I haz a HUGE trunk lol.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Let's see.. Hmmmm. I usually pack my rucksack:Dwith drinks, lunch and raingear when commuting to and from work.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts

ha ha ha ha... well me to LOL... My checklist is always something like... Keys, wallet, phone, gun.

And it depends on where im going... if im going to work I make sure to have my saftey crap with me... if im going on a trip somewhere overnight I obvousley bring more or strap it to someone elses bike thats riding a harley LOL.

I always have a bottle of lens cleaner, a tire gauge, and the stock tool set in the ZX6R, but I have a couple of tool bags with enough tools to tear the entire bike apart on the suzuki... theres just no place to really put tool bags on the ZX6R... im thinking about making up a little leather bag that will fit under the rear seat though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i always got the rain gear, tire plugs,gauge and some first aid stuff. oh and of course the .45 ruger along with the short ball ping hammer tucked in at the wind screen (great for knocking the mirror off the a-hole trying to run you out of the road) :violent:

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
i always got the rain gear, tire plugs,gauge and some first aid stuff. oh and of course the .45 ruger along with the short ball ping hammer tucked in at the wind screen (great for knocking the mirror off the a-hole trying to run you out of the road) :violent:
i like that.

i've opted for kicking or punching mirrors off..

people look at you when you punch a mirror off a car.. they KNOW you're mad.

then again, when you are going down the road and attempt to punch someone in the face thru the rolled-down window (at 40mph) they get the picture as well..

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
i like that.

i've opted for kicking or punching mirrors off..

people look at you when you punch a mirror off a car.. they KNOW you're mad.

then again, when you are going down the road and attempt to punch someone in the face thru the rolled-down window (at 40mph) they get the picture as well..

You're the troof definition of biker punk. :eek:

·
Registered
73 Posts
another good one is a pocket full of marbles for the a-hole riding your tail. throw them bitch's on the ground and its like a bomb went off. or ya can always twist the wrist lol whatevers clever

1 - 20 of 25 Posts