Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sadly i am lookin more into an F4i now. Thing is i dunno if this one that i am looking at is a good deal or not. Heres the specs for a couple bikes. You choose which one you think is the best deal.

1.Yellow & Black mint cond. (stock bike)
2002 CBR600F4i
21,000km's Asking 6,500$ CDN.

2.Bike is in showroom condition Never been dropped or abused, fully maintained with new battery. Comes with Gorilla alarm , rear stand , dark windshield and cover. 10,500 km. $7,600 (Black and Yellow)

3.Mint cond, full Hindle exhaust, Dynojet power commander, 5,600 km, tinted windscreen, custom tail with clear taillight, $7,500 b.o. (Yellow and Black)

4.2002 honda f4i 600, very clean, low km`s, 9517km`s undertail,frame sliders, steering dampner, windscreen,cover, and stand, $ 6500.00 or trade for small truck and cash.. 9,517 km. $6,500 (silver and red, not my fav colour)

Well, i know this is a kawi forum but i need some help and you guys have always helped me so.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Man, for those kinds of prices you can buy a '03 or '04 ZX6R, which in my opinion is a much nicer bike.

It's hard to believe that CBR's are fetching that sort of price considering that there are SOOOOOOO many out there.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
All depends on the seller... show up with cash in hand and that can always provide some strong powers of persuasion in your favour.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.