Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked the Teknic violator jacket for $449. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the quality?

·
Registered
253 Posts
This winter i purchased a teknic 1 piece suit. The suit fits great the quality is great but the dam thing has no air vent, so it gets hot. Sweet suit, better quality than the joe rocket i used to own!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I use a Teknic Cyclone 2 Piece Suit. I personally love it, however it seems more like a winter get-up if you ask me. Comes with removable 'Winter' lining that keeps ya warm when itsnows. It has like 2 vents I think which pretty much suck during the summer when your stopped, but I don't really get too hot when moving *shrug*. I'm going for a Kushi 2 Piece Dragon set for summer when I get the cash, but I love Tekic and would recommend it to anyone. One a side note, get some padding for under their brick hard shoulder pads, else if you rash your shoulder will remind you for weeks to come. In my crash it held out great... Cept for my shoulder...

What I'd like to know is why doesn't anyone pad your rib and hip areas better. Damn, it hurts like hell when you land on your side... =/

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oh, and the Teknic Violator Gloves. I say get something else, that metal knuckle crap seems to chip and scratch easily. Very annoying. Just a heads up on them.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Good product, fits funny if you're anything over a slim upper build. Tight in the arm pits, tight in the chest, despite being MORE than long enough. I gave up trying them on.

·
Registered
337 Posts
ouch! shop around. I just got an old model violator jacket that's practically new for $115 shipped. I saw it on sportbike.net or sportbikes.net, something like that. but even if you have to have the latest, that sounds like a hose job to me.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Teknic Chicane, looped bike, 60mph, rocks and asphalt. Jacket saved everything it covered. A keeper.

·
Registered
45 Posts
tecknic is on sale at newenough.com. Just bought the perf jacket for $115. Not vanson quality but for the money its better than most $300 jackets

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
i have the speedster jacket and gloves they rock just need the pants now. they are $$ though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.