Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sent my frame out to be coated it black so i though i'd black out the hole frame. I wanted to have the chrome tubes coated with tungsten so they would be black also. The price was 50 a tube or 200 min. I tried to get some in with me but no luck. I can't afford that much right now. i had to put the extra $ i had into buying things for the bike. Someone broke into the storage unit were it was and trashed it. I had to redo a lot of stuff.

·
Registered
382 Posts
can the storage company be held responsible for damages in a situation like that? I would think that if you're paying to have possessions kept in a safe place, they should have some kind of guarantee on the security of the unit. Most places have security cameras and things like that now. It's still too bad though, people just don't have any respect for other people's stuff anymore

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought about trying to get my money back from the storage company but by the time i take the time off work ond go to court it just isn't worth it. It was said it's kind of like renting an appartment. The land lord only has to insure the building not the content.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.