Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
It's a custom factory kawi made Akrapovic. Not sure why sometimes they use the carbon tipped one & sometimes they just use the one you saw today. There's a few pictures of his bike w/ that exhaust on the boards.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohh really?
How different is the race muffler compared to the ones that we can get? From looking at pictures the Akra slip on that we can buy seems like a straight flow muffler. Is the race exhaust just filled with different baffling? That would be cool if I can get my hands on one. :)
Oh yea, the exhaust he has on his bike has an circle tip is this better compared to the oval or whatever shape the Akra on is?

·
Registered
578 Posts
It was a great race wasn't it. His brother rides well too ! Man what an all time high it must feel to race ! I think I could give them both a run for their money what do you think lol JUST KIDDING ... In my dreams ! Maybe if they gave me about 10 laps and then I still wouldn't stand a chance! :)

·
Registered
950 Posts
You can tell it's an Akra when you get a good "going away at an angle" shot. When the bike tilts and you look up underneath, you can see the "normal" Akra oval can, it just has the round outlet. (I'm sure it's not the normal can, but you know what I mean)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
1. I believe they use 2 diff. exhaust' depending what track they are at (different mapping)

2. No you will not be able to get one of those Akra's.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I taped the race in the afternoon on my new DVR and watched it when I got home. AWESOME RACE!!! You wait and see, I bet ya Roger turns out to be the better rider out of the 3, that boy can ride!!! He's an aggressive rider and that's always entertaining, when he puts his head down it's c ya later!!!!:D

·
Registered
320 Posts
It looked like Hacking's R6 was sporting the Akra as well. It looked good compared to the stock one for some reason...maybe it was the flames coming out of it.[8D]

It should be a good season, Roger and Hacking are good clean riders that will battle it out 'til the end. The R6 looked much improved...at least at Daytona. Let's hope the Attack team can have a good season as well.[:M88]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.