Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to see if we could make the SEARCH BUTTON bigger. and maybe just put exhaust in there so all you have to do is press the button, and the new guys dont have to post another "what exhaust should i get" "how much for an akra" "should i get a yosh or an akra" etc. That or make the exhaust sticky bold or bigger. let me know what you think.

·
Registered
810 Posts
get a yosh, it is the BEST pipe for the bike. And all the other pipes suck. Thats a fact. I saw it in a magazine.

[^]

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Originally posted by pinksnyper
get a yosh, it is the BEST pipe for the bike. And all the other pipes suck. Thats a fact. I saw it in a magazine. [^]
Lol, what magazine was that? "Yoshimura Monthly" magazine?

·
Registered
205 Posts
get a yosh, it is the BEST pipe for the bike. And all the other pipes suck. Thats a fact. I saw it in a magazine.
ya, magazines are always right...ok...

personally, i have a akra...absolutely love it!!! if you're looking to get a slipon, you won't be getting much of a power boost anyways so just choose the one that looks the best and sounds the best...the obvious choice would be the akra:) i like to 2 bros but just for the slip on you're getting raped on the price! enjoy...

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Well I think everyone missed the point that this thread is a joke.

Breath, along with many others, is tired of seeing exhaust threads all the time. One here and there for good reason is fine, but damn you've read the threads, you've seen the pictures, you've listened to clips... so go out there and buy whatever looks good to you.

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Originally posted by tdahle
Well I think everyone missed the point that this thread is a joke.

Breath, along with many others, is tired of seeing exhaust threads all the time. One here and there for good reason is fine, but damn you've read the threads, you've seen the pictures, you've listened to clips... so go out there and buy whatever looks good to you.
Yay, someone else caught too...finally. Last I saw, breath had his own slick ass custom exhaust...which I still can find out how exactly he did it. So...maybe we should change the topic of this thread and make a how-to?

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
what exhaust should i get?, which tires should i get?, what color should i get? I don't ever open any of those threads anymore except to complain. The only reason i clicked on here was cause i knew it had to be a joke or something cause I know breath has been around here for a while and I know he made his own exhaust. Which looks pretty cool by the way. I don't think there is anything we can do people obviously don't read the sticky's or pay attention to anything on the site. They just log in and ask their stupid question. What we should do is boycott answering any of these threads like i do.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Everybody had a first bike once. Alot of people are like me and new here and don't know much about their bike or what you guys have talked about in the past. Maybe they are just looking for some help, but if thats too much to ask...?

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
It's not too much to ask. Hell, look at the entire website. Half of it is newb questions. Why else would this site be here if they were not here to ask questions. If they ask a dumb question, give them a link, don't flame.

However, I do think it's funny that people ask that exact question. "What exhaust should I get?". I can tell you which ones louder, softer, sexier, more powerfull and so on. But come one, do you really want us to pick for you? Oh by the way, that orange shirt your wearing doesn't go well with blue jeans, let me dress you too.

At the same time, no one needs to flame people for asking so called "dumb" questions. Post a link to help them out and be done with it, and at the same time, the newbies should respect that it has been asked before, therefore here is your answer.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
all they have you have to do is read the first post on the top of the page its not hard. or use the search button. I know its not hard because i too was new not to long ago and thats what i did so i know its not that hard.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Originally posted by cordless
Exhaust???????? Use a Coffie Can off an import!!!![:Lol][:M99]
great...now I have to figure out if I want folgers, maxwell house, brim, MJB...damn...now I will never be able to decide :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by trig
It's not too much to ask. Hell, look at the entire website. Half of it is newb questions. Why else would this site be here if they were not here to ask questions. If they ask a dumb question, give them a link, don't flame.

However, I do think it's funny that people ask that exact question. "What exhaust should I get?". I can tell you which ones louder, softer, sexier, more powerfull and so on. But come one, do you really want us to pick for you? Oh by the way, that orange shirt your wearing doesn't go well with blue jeans, let me dress you too.

At the same time, no one needs to flame people for asking so called "dumb" questions. Post a link to help them out and be done with it, and at the same time, the newbies should respect that it has been asked before, therefore here is your answer.
[:M120] well said.

i dont know how they miss the sticky.. or the other 5 akra topics on the first page.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.