Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to all the riders from Colorado. I hope I am not the only one still riding from this board. I meen cmon the weather has been great lately.

·
Registered
563 Posts
We are still riding...Speaking of that, we were going down I25 near Castle Rock this last weekend, and about every 1/2 mile there were cops busting people for speeding. (mainly bikes) Have any of you seen the new police bikes in Douglas County?? They look like they have brand new BMW bikes, but I didnt get that close of a look..

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am here. I need a new tire so I have not been riding. i am broke and cheap, i want to wait till the next season to buy new tires. This once a week nice weather is fricken killing me. Specially on the weekends :(

·
Registered
70 Posts
The state troopers DO have new BMW police bikes now. I saw them for the first time over the weekend. I am in lafayette, and am willing to ride whenever it is nice enough to.

Chick, you can find some race takeoffs pretty cheap around here. Most of the time they are good for a whole season of regular riding even after they have been tracked...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a friend down here in Colo Springs that sell's his race
take-offs for $75 for a pair.The sizes are 120/70/17 and 180/55/17.
if you are interested I can hook you up.I have a tire machine in
my shop and charge $25 a tire to change on the bike.They are
Pirelli Supercorsa's.

Late Bash
1-719-459-3297

·
Registered
176 Posts
chick4speed. i live off 120th and lowell.
summer rides will be cool. i'v been sqeeziing in rides here and there in this mild winter. do you mind the cool weather?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Metro Powersports, talk to Sean.
303-255-7050

They are in Northglenn, but you could probably call just about any of the bike shops and they should have some. Tell him you are part of the Colorado Sportbike Club (www.cosportbikeclub.org) and he will hook you up.

Lots of rides going on around here when the weather gets nicer. You should have no problem finding riding buddies. Hell, I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to ride with ya, you are way more attractive than the guys I usually ride with :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.