Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thank you for the info, Looks like I should be able to get at least close to the power increase with the ignition module to adjust the timing then.

·
Registered
136 Posts
hello ,my question is ,on the 07 zx6r do you need the ignition module to run the quick shifter for the pc3
if so is it worth getting the race ecu? since youll already be able to adjust fuel and ignition ?
what im looking for is the hp ###s mention above and the quickshifter for track use only
one more thing do you have any experiance with the rapid bike module?

·
Registered
343 Posts
It's kind of a moot point because they no longer make them for the '04-'06 (I have some '05-'06's), but the U.S. bikes came retarded for noise restrictions. The kit ECU had a default "Race" map, and allowed you to program it. Your stock ECU is non-adjustable
If I disconnect my battery will I loose my map that I installed in my kit ecu does it reset back to original map

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Well places sell hem online but they are mostly msrp which is retarded high. I would suggest your work on your phone communication skills and call them up. Really nice people they are actually the reason this forum is here. Also mention your from kawiforums and you get a discount.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Is it possible to install a quickshifter into the Kit ECU? or is a PC required?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
It depends on what you mean by the word PC. If you mean power commander then the answer is no. If you mean Personal computer and interface cable then the answer is yes. You need to adjust the setting on the kit ecu to tell it the ignition kill time and to turn it on setting wise.

121 - 135 of 135 Posts