Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I was just wondering what helmet everyone has? What color and or design? Trying to find a matching helmet for my yellow 02 but hard to match. Where do you guys get your helmets? I'm using a cheap THH helmet (silver and black my 1st helmet) for now.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Green 2001 Biffe B20. http://bieffeamerica.com/b20.htm

Don't recommend. Loud and uncomfortable for me on long trips. Vents don't work for piss.

-gary
'02 6R

·
Registered
81 Posts
The Signet is awesome. Fits me great, never feels hot when riding and looks good, too. It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny!

Red6R

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a 2002 RF-900 Duhamel replica.. excellent helmet, very light, heaps of vents.

Looks the goods too with a iridium visor...

Who needs more cubes?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've got a p.o.s. uncomfortable, noisy, heavy Fulmer AF-S7. DON'T get one. I bought one because I was a newbie and didn't know better. Ugh. What a mistake. I hope to replace it with a Nolan flip-face helmet (N100E).

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have an Arai Astro/j Aurora Blue. I don't think it'll go too good with my new green Ninja, but what the hell! I ain't gonna throw away a nearly new helmet, or buy another color' bike. I'll have to do!

______________S_y_n_d___
[email protected]

·
Registered
224 Posts
i have a Shoei RF-800...i love it fits me good and it matches my bike..i had it custom painted along with my bike .. its white with hot pink and purple writing.. i have a picture of me holding it but, i dont know how to post my pix on here..

CHICKS,DICKS,AND BIKES .... I LOVE IT..I LOVE IT

·
Registered
20 Posts
i've got a plain black shoei RF-800. was going to give it a custom paint job, but it was the first helmet i've ever bought. i bought a large when i should have bought a medium. i guess the foam has settled in now. oh well, next one will be right.

Only the FAST survive.

·
Registered
35 Posts
(Bright blood red)Racing Red Arai Signet GT in Large, for my "long oval" head. Even at that, I was getting a horrid headache from the pressure on the middle of my forehead on long (several hour) rides. I've been able to gradually press the hard foam material with my fingers and thumbs in the trouble area so the helmet is almost perfect, now. Very snug fit, and getting into it takes a heck of a shove! I use a thin nylon hair-style keeper (look in the section of your pharmacy/chain store where products for the hair styles of black and hispanic customers are sold) which helps the insertion without tearing my hair out. Except for the terrific wind noise, intolerable without earplugs, I'm well pleased with the helmet. The red goes just fine with my Red 2002 EX500.

"Abandon All Sloth, Ye Who Enter Here!"

·
Registered
138 Posts
Get an Arai Roberts Double Eagle in yellow. Color match is the best I've found and I have a color tester from work. I have the rx-7rr4 personally. Best helmet I've ever owned, wait It's only my second helmet, and my first was a red signet gt, so mabey I'm partial to Arai's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got a Shoei Z-One(blue,black and white) whit an blue iridium visor. It's not so silent but it looks very nice.

Kawasaki NINJA - Feel the FORCE!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Arai Quantum E Haga and I got my fiance an Arai Quantum F Re-entry

99 6R
00 Dakota R/T
96 S-10 lowrider

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.