Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is an expected price out the door for a 2010 red ninja 250r or a 2011 ninja 250r. thanks in advance. i dont want to get screwed with dumb fees as they will know im am a noob

·
Registered
181 Posts
I bought my 2011 for 4500 in April. However since they are in short supply and high demand, they are probably raising the price. Gotta love capitalism.

·
Registered
52 Posts
where did you buy yours at? The MSRP is 3999 and the cheapest I can seem to find for a new 2010 is about 5300 OTD. I live in northern California.

Hollink Motorsports here in NY. Had to shop around because I checked another place and the price was 5000 OTD (Cycle Stop). Pretty easy decision. Some places will work with you, others places dont give a shit if you buy it or not. lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
I payed $5100 OTD a month ago for mine 2011 black

I am in Northern California
Where at? I'm going to go to Good Times Motorsports and get mine for around 5300...that's what they guy told me over the phone so I'll have to see what happens in person

·
Registered
38 Posts
I paid somewhere around $4500 for mine. 2010 Blue 250R

They were selling it for $4200 before taxes and stuff. They were the only ones with the Blue 2010 in stock and there was another buyer right behind me waiting to buy it if I didn't. No chance of talking them down.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow, I can't believe some of these prices. $5300 for a 250R? I'm pretty sure you could buy one elsewhere, have it shipped, and save money. People have paid less than that for brand new 650R/ER-6n (I know that's not the point - just saying!).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts