Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, i don't want you to tell me its a Kawasaki, or a Z1000...

I have been trying to think of what to call my new mistress. In the process I stumbled across this bit of info:

http://rdrines.tripod.com/naming_kitty.htm#Naming A Bike.

"If you want to discover this hidden name, you must listen patiently and unimposing and often. It might come when you’re out prancing her in a distant canyon or tickling her belly during an oil change. No matter when, if you aren’t careful it will be spoken and lost, lost forever on distracted ears. So, if you are lucky, and caring, and careful, you may hear her name when it happens. "

so now i am patiently waiting, listening to hear her name, i hope she tells me her name:

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,463 Posts
When my bikes are being good i call them the girls or girlfriend..but when they are being a Pain in the A$$, its more like bitch, whore,slut,and 4 letter word you can think of...

The main name i call them both is beatrice...nice name for bitch
 

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
Joined
·
4,215 Posts
I never assign my bikes a female persona... women are two damned fickle to give one that much ability to kill me. :D At least when the bike tries to do me in, it's direct & honest; not like the cheating, lying beotches out there who rip your heart out, throw it in the blender, and hit "frappe" (whatever the hell that is). But I'm not bitter... [:M119]

I named my bike after a trusted dog, who was faithful, loyal, and true to his last breath.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
950 Posts
Originally posted by jdgun_13
When my bikes are being good i call them the girls or girlfriend..but when they are being a Pain in the A$$, its more like bitch, whore,slut,and 4 letter word you can think of...
[:+1] Sunday it was, "You gotta be kidding me! F***ing whore!" She decided to lay down in a pile of gravel while I was more interested in going inside a local establishment for a refreshment. Dammit! lol on her, though. She got the worst damage between the two of us. That'll teach her! [B)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,690 Posts
Originally posted by anarion55
I never assign my bikes a female persona... women are two damned fickle to give one that much ability to kill me. :D At least when the bike tries to do me in, it's direct & honest; not like the cheating, lying beotches out there who rip your heart out, throw it in the blender, and hit "frappe" (whatever the hell that is). But I'm not bitter... [:M119]

I named my bike after a trusted dog, who was faithful, loyal, and true to his last breath.
Lol, true...true. But, what will the guys think when you tell them you're going to ride "Frank".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
My bikes name came to me while talking to a friend about her trying to describe the sensations she imposed upon me. While describing the speed of her I called her the lil green monster and at that instance I knew that was her name and always will be. After riding one of her kind I think you all know why she's named lil green monster. She runs as long as I want and loves to scream thru the whole ride encouraging me to go faster and faster. Kinda sounds like sex. No wonder I love riding her. Where's the paper towel I think I need to clean up after this. Fukit I'm going riding!


Green the only way to flllyyy![:p][^]:D
 

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
Joined
·
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by HDRydr2



Lol, true...true. But, what will the guys think when you tell them you're going to ride "Frank".
hahaha i just legitimately laughed out loud....right in the middle of my office hahha
 

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
Joined
·
4,215 Posts
Originally posted by HDRydr2



Lol, true...true. But, what will the guys think when you tell them you're going to ride "Frank".
Good point, but the dog's name was Thunder; as is the bike's.

I don't go around referring to it to other people by name; it's personal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Originally posted by GreenEnvy
What about "Joey Jo-Jo Jr. Shabadoo"
:D

(from the simspsons for those wondering)
Or how about Max Power."You don't make love with Max Power,you strap yourself in and feel the G's"
 

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
Joined
·
8,215 Posts
The names I pick almost pick themselves...they just stand out after a few rides. My Z, and my two Kawi's were all called Lauren, and when I get the Duc she'll be named Melissa.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top