Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at my rate the other day and it seems so high, its 17% what kind of rates do you other zx6r owners have. thanks for your time

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
6.9 % for 2 years then jumps to a higher rate thereafter. Plan on paying it off in two years. Used the kawasaki card from HSBC.

·
Registered
291 Posts
zero. paid cash. [:M6]

When I bought my last bike new, I put it on a 0% credit card. you can get those specials for like 6months to a year - financing bikes is noturiously high...

or join Pentagon Federal Credit Union - i love them, refinanced my car with them from 17% to 4.5% - there are ways you can join without being military related too... current motocycle rate of 6.5% fixed for life of loan..

https://www.penfed.org/productsAndRates/loans/vehicleLoans/motorcycleLoans.asp

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by ben8jam
zero. paid cash. [:M6]
I always pay cash for my bikes. Financing rips you off every time. I did that for my very first bike and ended up paying an extra $800

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got a loan with fixed payments of 156 but at 17% for 72 months[xx(]

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just tried to refinance thur bank of america got deined think i dont make enough i think, i am just goin to try and hurry and pay it off fast

·
Registered
359 Posts
I got mine through Kawi for 0% over 3 years in the UK.Running 0% on the zx6r made it one of the best selling bikes in the UK last year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I used one of those credit card checks. Capitol One. 3.9% for life of the loan, no fee for check use and they don't raise your rates if you're late on a payment.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Originally posted by MeanGreenrr<br>

So you should have it paid off in 15 years?
If you are assuming that I only pay $99 a month you are wrong. I was simply stating what my contract was. When you assume "it makes a ASS out of U and ME";)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.