Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my bike used from a dealership and never received an owners manual. The bike had its 600 mile service and I'm not close to 3k miles. I'm wanting to know what I should do or need to do soon. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
586 Posts
u need to tell the dealer to order u one, but if u search the site ull find one with a link to a printable service sheet that has what to do when and some specs also

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
CG... the list is not the same between the pre gens and the 08s.... main thing is that the valves don't need to be checked on the 08s.

:eek: I didn't even notice. Oops. Mental note made.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I purchased my bike used from a dealership and never received an owners manual. The bike had its 600 mile service and I'm not close to 3k miles. I'm wanting to know what I should do or need to do soon. Thanks in advance!
I would be hounding the dealer till I got my owner's manual is what I would be doing.

What was the reason they didn't have one for you and are they planning to get you one? If so, how long has it been? I got my service manual through Kawasaki in a matter of days... and I'm located in Hawaii where it takes forever to receive stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.