Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if I can get some input as to what this bike is truly worth as I am considering selling it.

2006 Ninja ZX6R Black
2 Bros Dual Carbon Fiber Exhaust
Front flush mount signals
Rear integrated tail signals
GPR Dampener
approx 6200 miles
Clean and clear title

Never laid down, never fallen, never stunted...hell the tires still have chicken strips :)

Attachments

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,868 Posts
I'd say ask $6,500 OBO and expect to get $5,750 to $6k for it.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
are those the original tyres on it too? Some guys will replace the stock exhaust back on (if you have it) and then sell the slip on, generate a bit more $$ that way. A dealer would obviously give you the lowest price, but if you had the stock exhaust back on, dealer might be more willing to pick it up since it's more 'original'. I don't get that mindset personally as 99% of the time exhausts are the first thing to go. 6K is abou tmax I'd say you get from a private person, dealer might be around what sky put you at. IIRC blue book on em is about 6300 or so.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hell I would let it go now if I could get about $6400/$6300 for it...think ill post it in the for sale and see what comes of it

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,868 Posts
Hell I would let it go now if I could get about $6400/$6300 for it...think ill post it in the for sale and see what comes of it
I said $6,500 OBO because the general rule of thumb is to ask $1k more than you really need/want, and slap an 'obo'. Like I said, I doubt you'll get more than $6k.:dunno:

I'll give you $1,500 cash and a Beretta for it.:D

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
I've said this before, and I'm sure that I'll say it again. Put this thing up for sale somewhere other than a motorcycle forum if you wanna get good money for it. The members of this forum (for the most part) have a very good idea of what these bikes go for and won't pay for something unless it's a good deal. This is not always the case on Craig's List and Ebay (or even in the local paper). You'll get more for it if advertise in those places.

Just my .02.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agreed.,....I have it on craigslist but no offers yet.....I was going to ebay it possibly and or list in cycle trader....

·
Premium Member
15,930 Posts
Kelley Blue Book:

2006 Kawasaki ZX636D Ninja ZX-6R Value

August 7, 2008
4-Cylinder
4-Stroke
636cc
Suggested Retail Value
$6565

The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market condition

1 - 8 of 8 Posts