Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

What lens looks better? Standard or Wide angle?

• Standard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wide Angle

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a mount for my 636 from Sportbikecam.com and have been messing with a little video just trying to decide which lens looks better. the 9-14 vid was with a wide-angle lens that gets a little more into the sides top and bottom of the vid but makes objects that are straight ahead look small/far. the sport commute vid was taken with the standard lens. I also have a bullet cam but havent used it yet.

9-14 (wide angle)
http://media.putfile.com/9-14short

Sport Commute (standard lens)
http://media.putfile.com/Sport-Commute

Standard Lens

Wide Angle

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
whydah iz bettah....

off topic: how do you do those 2nd gear wheelies? Looks like you throw it in first for a split second and then shift to 2nd. That's too much for me at this point

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by MRWGLO92
Cool! Am I a copycat if we never run into each other on the road?
nope, copy all you want. wont hurt my feelings

Originally posted by joonyaboy
whydah iz bettah....

off topic: how do you do those 2nd gear wheelies? Looks like you throw it in first for a split second and then shift to 2nd. That's too much for me at this point
whoolies, 2nd gear about 60mph pull in the clutch and give it some r's (i never look so i dont know how many, i just go by feel) let the clutch out and hold on.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Nice vids. I am unsure of which one I like better. They both look nice. I dont use the clutch when I wheelie. I find it easier to get around 64, let off the throttle quick and then stand up as you open the throttle and poof you are up. The clutch is nice but I prefer to stand for better control.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.