Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now i only get cycle world but i have goten a couple sportrider mags and they were pretty good...so what mags are you guys gettin?

·
Registered
916 Posts
sportrider, or UK's BIKE

·
Registered
748 Posts
Motorcyclist, Sportrider, CycleWorld
i like reading different points of view... although, MC & SR are the same publisher and share some of the same writers/riders.
and i'm not stuck on *just sportbikes*. i appreciate all motorcycles (well, maybe not harleys) which is why i usually go for MC first/most as it covers all classes of motorcycles... even off-ride bikes occassionally.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Motorcyclist
Sport Rider
Car and Driver
Road and Track
4Wheel and Off-Road
Maxim
Stuff

The last 5 are probably not of interest to you, but I've always liked MC/SR way better than Cycle World. CW has always kind of seemed like the National Enquirer of bike mags to me - it seems they're easily bought, and easily impressed by shiny things. I don't view it as truth, in fact I normally read it with the mindset of trying to dispute everything they say. I've read a few good articles in it, but normally they seem overly biased toward whoever has the most ads in that issue. Lately though, I've been way impressed by the reviews and articles on motorcycle.com. I'm also digging mcusa.com, but not as much - the motorcycle.com guys just seem to have a lot in common with me, I connect with what they say. I just have trouble reading those on the shitter :D

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha thanks...BTW i do get car ans driver and road and track:D

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i really liked the review on the 05 zx6r on biketests.com and they do a lot of shootouts too

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Road Racer X is the only moto mag I subscribe too.

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Originally posted by coldboyblue
CycleWorld.. just to look at the pictures.
PlayBoy.. just to read the articles. :D
----
Rubber side down..
who you tryin to kid? i think you should change your sig to rubber side up, playboy man.

and i actually dont subscribe to any mags at the moment, but ill def be checkin out some mags pretty soon to check out what they have to say about the 07s.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Sport Rider - even if their reviews are biased towards one product or another, they still have really helpful riding tips. I don't really get it for the product reviews....more for the bike reviews and riding skills series.

·
Registered
443 Posts
i really like performance bikes from the UK.

motorcyclist and cycleworld are good but too much touring/cruiser stuff. doesn't really interest me.

·
Registered
664 Posts
SportBikeRider ,Super StreetBike,Cycle World,Motorcyclist,and RoadRacing World,and I pick up the occasional 2Wheel Tuner.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The best magazine I have found for bikes is Superbike from the UK. Awesome articles and photography. It really puts the american mags to shame. You can find it at Barnes & Noble or Borders.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
As of now, I subscribe to Cylce World and Motorcyclist. I think that I will be getting a car magazine here soon. In middle and high school Motor Trend was like the Bible for me.

--David

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have gotten superbikes and it is the coolest mag but pricey...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.