Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any ideas on what else i can do,
i have decked the cosmetics out on the bike as for engine heres what i got, i got a 2002 zx6r with

arata full tit system,
factory config jet kit .10 with tit heads,
geared, nitrous,

what else can i do?

·
Registered
80 Posts
This seems like a bogus post...but if not..you could always customize it..so it looks different than everyone elses bike..oh wait the crash when you hit the nitrous will do that for you....lol j/k:D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah it's not a bogus post, the reason i got so lucky is cause my boy owns a bike shop, and i had a motorcycle crash and walked away with 25,000 medical settlement from insurance (damn stupid drivers) so i tricked out the bike, i'm looking at a turbo system, but they really don't make any for zx's, i would through a powercommand but 2002 arn't fuel injected.

so your saying a custom paint job, that is something i could do what do they run for that camellon paint anyone knows? what else could i do to the engine?

as for the nitrous shit runs out quick so i hardly keep it full, it only cost like 6 bukcs to fill

·
Registered
493 Posts
also does anyone know if its acceptable to do trackdays with a nitrous system installed? i assume they wouldnt hassle you as long as you removed the bottle? just curious because i'd like to start doing tracks days next season and make an occassional dragstrip pass[?]

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Sedice,

Lets see the pics.

If you bike is as decked out as you claim it is, you shouldn't be on here asking what to do next. I'd think you'd have enough ideas in your head soley on the exposure to the sport bike market all your modifications would generate you.

So before we whip out the "bullshit" smiley, lets see some pics.

-Flash

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
if you have so much money why don't you get a race bike...i mean racing is the pinnacle of our sport and since you seem to want to pimp out your bike so much you must be a good rider right?;)
race bikes got engine mods done inside the block so you could do that and race...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
give me a few days i can get the picture, bike is in the shop right now, it should be back end of week, i just gotta get a digital camera i have no problems posting pictures.

ZX-10 anyone know's when they release, I might trade this is a cop one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.